Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Rooftops Of Traverse town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
On the Rooftops Of Traverse town Left_bar_bleue150/150On the Rooftops Of Traverse town Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

On the Rooftops Of Traverse town Empty
PostSubject: On the Rooftops Of Traverse town   On the Rooftops Of Traverse town EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:39 pm

Joord was standing on the rooftop of some House in 3rd district. He could look down onto the street. There wern't very much people walking down there . To tell the truth there was nobody walking down there. It was weird It was like everything down there was moving . But it wasn't.

While Joord was looking down . shadows appeared behind him And started to attack . They all jumped towards Joord but it seemed like he didn't notice . On that moment Joord turned around Holding his hand out . Just before the hit of the shadows Joord Blew them From the roof .

Not in the mood today.
Back to top Go down
https://khchain.rpg-board.net
Nexero Tryferu
Admin
Nexero Tryferu

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
On the Rooftops Of Traverse town Left_bar_bleue100/100On the Rooftops Of Traverse town Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftops Of Traverse town   On the Rooftops Of Traverse town EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:48 pm

Walking the roofs of Traverse Town was a job typically signed off onto a lesser member of the syndicate, but this week had been extremely busy and all officials failed to notice the empty time slot. Nexero sighed at the glimpse of incompetence on behalf of his underlings. Yet some how he felt good about taking on the assignment himself. Quiet a few were shocked when he voiced his decision yet the oldest members of the syndicate were used to Nexero's whims and paid no attention to this.

The purpose of the task was to allow easy access to a syndicate member to set up appointments for various purposes. Most days it was a rather dull job. Yet dull was exactly what Nexero was looking for.

While strolling the roofs of district 3, Nexero spotted a group of dark figures tumbling off a roof top where one man now stood. Interested he walked toward the lone stranger.

"That was rather impatient of you..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nexero?ref=profile
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
On the Rooftops Of Traverse town Left_bar_bleue150/150On the Rooftops Of Traverse town Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftops Of Traverse town   On the Rooftops Of Traverse town EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Joord Turned His head at the Stranger. He Looked kinda Cold. Joord scanned the man . He wonder why He Couldn't feel his presence. He seemed to meet a lot of people who he couldn't feel . Like they had no heart. I worried him.

Who are you and why are you walking on the roof . Arne't normal people supposed to be walking down at the street

Joord became quite arrogant as he talked to the person. He Then Looked at his hand and slowly pushed it forward. After a seconde he lowered his hand and turned around.

I'm not in the mood today.

Joord hadn't met anyone latly he could be a friend with . It made him feel lonely and making him become a cold person.
Back to top Go down
Nexero Tryferu
Admin
Nexero Tryferu

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
On the Rooftops Of Traverse town Left_bar_bleue100/100On the Rooftops Of Traverse town Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftops Of Traverse town   On the Rooftops Of Traverse town EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:07 pm

Nexero chuckled slightly as the man asked why he was on the roof.

"Well, It just so happens that I am employed to walk these roofs for various purposes."

Nexero looked down onto the streets as the stranger turned away from him. As the hour drew on more and more commuters filed out onto the cobbled roads. The day was coming to a close and Nexero could only assume they were venturing home. Without looking up from the crowd he called out to the now leaving figure.

"They look like an ever shifting carpet...don't they?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nexero?ref=profile
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftops Of Traverse town   On the Rooftops Of Traverse town EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Joord turned his head and looked at the person . He didn't really know what the person was talking about . as he didn't look at the people down on the street. but the thing what did worried was the feeling of hate that was surrounding them . even The people there were looking to have fun . So he wondered . On that moment Two Large Bodys Appeared surrounding the people .

I don't know what your talking about but i think its time for me to do my job.

Joord dissappeared into darkness as four portals appeared . two behind the large bodys and two above them. Two Shadow Joords Appeared out of the portal knocking the large bodys up as the other portals Knocked Them at distance . Then the real Joord appeared and stood infront of the people . HE was holding one of his keyblades . The people started fleeing .
Back to top Go down
kevinash

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftops Of Traverse town   On the Rooftops Of Traverse town EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:20 am

Talking about the music in the game itself...it wouldn't really fit Traverse Town much, when I close my eyes and imagine what goes with it...I see Sora, Donald, Goofy, and the FF characters from Traverse Town having a little chat...in a moving Gummi-Ship together. Sounds relaxing and hyper at the same time. I kinda like it.

Term Papers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftops Of Traverse town   On the Rooftops Of Traverse town Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Rooftops Of Traverse town
Page 1 of 1