Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

onward to the town of halloween

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous_Shade

Anonymous_Shade

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
onward to the town of halloween Left_bar_bleue100/100onward to the town of halloween Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

onward to the town of halloween Empty
PostSubject: onward to the town of halloween   onward to the town of halloween EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:53 am

A dark portal opens, and I step through. The night air is crisp, and I breathe deeply. I'm in a dark forested area, in the distance I the lights of a town. I head into town and there are no people in the square, I understand since it is dark most normal people sleep in their warm beds, dreaming softly. I sense someone behind me and I turn around, there is no one there. . . odd. I decide to walk in the direction I am facing. I stop to look around, and notice the strange architecture. It seems as if these were built to induce fear. I hear the shuffle of feet, and turn to see who is there. I see no one, only a tree that has been dead for ages. I continue into the town; it seems I am in the town square. The square is decorated for some holiday, I'm unsure what led me here or why I even came here. . . I will not lie. The place looks like something in a dream I had long ago. . . . .

"Surprise!"

I jumped (though not truly afraid) the person had come up behind me, when I was lost in thought. I turned around, and was surprised indeed. For behind me was a man rather on the skinny side.

onward to the town of halloween E89f4da4be19b68e

Well to be honest he was a walking skeleton. I was not frightened by his appearance how could I be, However he had at least the decency to introduce himself.

"greetings! I am Jack Skellington, and this is Halloween Town."

"It's a pleasure Mr. Skellington. Have you seen those wretched black creatures anyplace?"

"The heartless?"

"So that's the name of those vile creatures. . . suiting."

"Not too many lately. . . but a few, I can handle them."

"then I have no business here, I am leaving."

I opened a dark portal and was about to leave when, I heard a scream. I ran to the sound only to see the heartless surrounding someone. I took them out easily considering that there were only five shadows. I opened another dark portal, and left the town of Halloween, and It's inhabitants behind.

Last edited by Anonymous_Shade on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : placement of image)
Back to top Go down

onward to the town of halloween
Page 1 of 1