Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shourisha
Organization XIII Number III

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! Left_bar_bleue100/100Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! Empty
PostSubject: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:55 am

Destiny Islands, it was a nice and sunny day in Destiny Islands just as usual. The wind blew gently across this island giving it a more lively feel to itself. Flowers and Plants were all over this Island, making it the perfect peaceful place that doesn't have heartless or nobodies roaming around. But in this peaceful Island, a portal with the color as the night sky appeared, there stepped out a person. A person dressed as a member of the Organization XIII. The person stepped out of the portal and made his feet touch the sand which the wind slightly pushed unto his feet. The person was Shourisha, he felt good as he brought his body unto destiny islands and then made the portal disappeared. He liked it, the sun was beaming unto his body gave him warmth and the wind that blew on him made the experience that more good. He walked along the shore, his feet getting wet due to the water of the ocean that kept on roaring in and out, as he walked the more he thought.

Who am I?

Shourisha asked himself, if he was supposed to be non existent... why is he here? Was there a point that which he was brought back to the world as a nobody when he sacrificed his heart for someone else to escape. Is there really such a thing called God? He continued walking down the shore, his feet getting heavier with every step as he thought about the things that he still has questions about. What would of happened if heartless were non existent? Where nobodies and things such as that wouldn't exist. Where people themselves could live their lives to the fullest and never to worry about heartless and things that cause them fear. The wind blew against Shourisha more and more, his feet getting heavier by each step leaving deep foot prints imprinted the sand that he walked on. Crabs walking side way heading to where Shourisha was, they didn't see him before and they got curious over what person he was. Consumed by his thoughts of things he fell down and landed unto the sand, where he sat he saw a beautiful sight of the sea where the waves would appear as if they would hit him but they never did.

Who am I....

His head feeling heavy with the thoughts that haunted him fell down unto the sand with his body. Shourisha laid there, trying to stop thinking of such things and trying to lose himself as he watched the clouds above. But it was hopeless for him to stop thinking, would the world be better if he himself was dead? If all the Nobodies and Heartless were defeated and gone, would it be the end of it all? Or would there be more of them? He closed his eyes as the sun's rays were making him drowsy and comfortable on this island. Why don't I have a heart? Why don't I exist? Shourisha never understood those words of him being no existent or not having a heart.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! Left_bar_bleue150/150Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:15 pm

As Shourisha was saying all these things a dark portal opened a fuw meter behind him . Out of the portal a voice came .

Your asking your self Who you Are And Why you have No Heart .

Then Joord came walking our Of The portal and smiled . He wasn't here to fight . he was here to help and to talk . Joord knew Shourisha wasn't evil . He was just in the wrong organization . Joord sighed and walked to the ocean and Sat Down Next to Where Shourisha was standing.

You need to quit asking your self all these stuff . You exist but everybody is Saying Your not suposed to. Isn't that your own choice . Isn't it something for yourself to chooce if you have a heart or don't ?

Joord Looked at the ocean And at the sun. it was a nice sight . Everything here had something special and that was something to think off . everyone and everyperson has something that makes him special and giving him a reason to exist. he sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://khchain.rpg-board.net
Shourisha

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! Left_bar_bleue100/100Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:52 pm

Shourisha continued to lay down on the sand, until that Joord came. He instantly got his back up to instead of laying down to sitting down on the sand. Shourisha couldn't help but to wounder, why does he keep on meeting Joord. He fought him once which Shourisha tried to avoid it and then they fought together against a heartless and now this. Life is confusing thought Shourisha, then again... he can't really say that. Then he heard of what Joord said.

I don't have a heart, unlike you... I'm nobody. You get to feel everything that your supposed to, while I remain Hollow and out of place.

Shourisha looked back upon the view of the Ocean, the wind was blowing against his face, thus getting rid of the hood that he was wearing and revealed his face. Even if he wasn't supposed to exist or that he has no heart, he liked on how the wind blew against his face and how the sun's rays beamed on his face or the smell of the ocean. He thought about Heartless and Nobodies and compared both of them, Nobodies are things that aren't supposed to be there and that have no heart, while Heartless are things that have no heart but they exist. So Shourisha thought that nobodies are even lower then Heartless because of this. He closed his eyes once more and remembered the times that he and Joord fought, Joords weapon has a particular shape that resembles a over sized key. That memory disappeared as it was replaced by the images of Heartless and they're bodies disappearing into the darkness and a heart that escapes from them that floats off unto the sky. Why does it do that, thought Shourisha. Shourisha recently became as a Nobody and yet he doesn't know anything, this is exactly like a new life to him. Then Shourisha reopened his eyes and to find a crab that had gotten unto him while he was lost in his memories.

Shourisha slowly pulled his right hand and made of what it appeared to be a fist, and pulled the index finger, then he slowly moved his hand to attempt to poke the crab. When he was about to poke the crab, the crab opened its pincers and grabbed unto Shourisha's index finger. Oddly enough, Shourisha didn't seem to care about it as if he felt no pain from it whatsoever. Was this a result of having no heart? That it prevented from feelings to emerge or was it just Shourisha's complexity? But Shourisha feels lonely, alone, perhaps that is how a heartless person feels like all the time. Shourisha hated this, always not knowing any of the answers and never knowing what to expect next.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! Left_bar_bleue150/150Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:56 pm

You say You don't feel a thing . But even so When Your alone You feel alone . When You helped those kids the otherday You felt relieved that they where okay. You hate the fact that you have no heart . That are all feelings . Aren't they ?

Joord Looked at Shourisha As the crab Grabed his finger . He saw he didn't care about it really . Joord Didn't care about it . He Looked back at the sun . He felt good looking at the sun and the ocean . As wind wind blew through his hair. This was a good feeling . Joord pulled his hand in front of him and then pushed it back . Later He pushed it Forward . Making a heavy wind Blow Through the ocean leavin a part open.

Say What do you feel when you look at the ocean and the sun . and then ignore the fact that You have no heart.

Joord layed back on the ground and closed his eyes as he waited for an anwser of Shourisha.
Back to top Go down
Shourisha

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Well in your opinion, should I exist? The current feelings that I feel are they real feelings? Or are they a substitute of what I've felt when I wasn't like this.

This was Shourisha's response to what Joord asked of him, it took him a while to think of such a response but he managed to come up with a response. He looked back at the crab that was pinching Shourisha's right hands index finger

Even a small thing such as this has a existence...

Shourisha then took out his bad hand, his left hand. He neared his hand towards his right hands index finger, the crab took no defense seeing as it didn't think that Shourisha would harm it seeing as he hadn't done anything violent however the crab held on to see what would happen next. Shourisha then gently touched the crabs pincher that was grabbing Shourisha's right hands index finger and pushed it upwards, the crab let it be and so his finger was freed. It was bleeding out of the black gloves which was part of the Organization XIII robes a bit but the pain didn't seem to bother Shourisha all that much. He then began to lose himself onto his mind. Heartless, Nobodies what had created them? Were they always there or did they just somehow appeared. Shourisha was thinking too much about everything that is passing around in his new found life as a Nobody. Should he even be in the Organization? Shourisha has a lot of questions but he never gets his answers.

Whats your name anyway... Whats with those strange shapped weapons that you have.

(Didn't try as much as the posts before.)
Back to top Go down
Soen

Soen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:01 pm

Soen, who was on his way to his normal training spot, comes along the 2 figures he hasn't recognized. They seems a bit misplaced. As if they didn't belong on destiny island. In some strange way, he felt they were different, yet he felt as if he could relate to them. He decides to walk over and say hello.

Are you guys okay?

Soen starts to look at the sea, not daring to look either of the others in the eye. He starts to remember how lonely he had felt. His eyes seem to dilate, as the memories of his emotions start to come back to him. He sits down next to the others. Still trying to take a direct look at them. Soen finally builds the courage to look at them.

You guys seem to be a bit lonely, would you like some company?
Back to top Go down
Shourisha

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Shourisha slightly glared at the person that walked over towards them, he didn't seem to be a nobody or a heartless, so he should be Human. Shourisha then felt odd, it was pretty obvious that he doesn't belong at the Island seeing as he was in the Org XIII clothing, the other guy is probably the only one that could pose as a resident of the Islands unlike Shourisha. He tried his best to pull a friendly face to show that he wouldn't mind him joining in. They probably couldn't talk normally with one another seeing as they probably know things that he shouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Soen

Soen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Soen, still a bit nervous, takes a quit look at Shourisha. He notices his abnormal clothing. Soen starts to think about if they weren't from this world. They surly don't belong here. As does Soen. He starts having flashbacks from his dream. He recognizes the coat from that figure. Could it be possible? Soen puts his hand over his face, it seems as if the thoughts were giving him a headache. He feels a bit more relaxed talking to these people, since they don't belong here. The tone of Soen's voice gets lower.

You aren't from this world, are you?
Back to top Go down
Shourisha

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:46 pm

I'm not part of any world

Shourisha said as he smiled and continued on trying to pull on a friendly face, he liked the islands. Everything was so peaceful and nothing was wrong with anything, its all perfect. Shourisha then became a bit redder all of a sudden, his blood was pumping and his heart was beating louder. He was getting bloodthristy all of a sudden, he did feel something similiar like that before but he guessed it was the time of the month of that. Shourisha couldn't control his blood lust and they're were two people there... A minauture dark portal opened right next to Shourisha's right arm, Shourisha then pulled his right arm into the portal and grabbed upon something. He then pulled it out and Fiery Shadow was in his hand. He then got up immediately with Fiery Shadow, then he attempted to slash the new guy with Fiery Shadow
Back to top Go down
Soen

Soen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Soen dashes back. It looks like from the quick movement, he hurt his left leg.

So, you really aren't from this world.

Soen clenches his left leg. He kneels in pain. He remembers the dark figure with the same robes as Sourisha. Telling him, to figure out any answers, He must die.The sounds of the mans voice echo through his mind.

Soen stands up.

I don't have any idea why you are attacking me. But if you are intent on killing me, I guess i will have to die. Just this once.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:38 am

Joord who was sitting next to the event Was holding His Head Cool And didn't do a thing . He Stood Up And walked towards the new guy . He wondered who he was But What He cared More about was why Shourisha Attacked him . As he stood next to the new person he smiled and asked him his name.

So Whats Your name ?

He then Turned around and Looked at Shourisha . when he looked at Shourisha he didn't smile at all . Joord then pulled his hand up and Pushed it forward . Sending a Heavy Wind Blow Towards Shourisha That Was aimed at on point of his body,on his stomach . This wind Blow Is alot stronger then the normal wind You feel . It could Easly Blow Bodys Away if its aimed at the whole body . Don't need to think how it will hurt if it lands on one point .

Shourisha why The Hell Are you attacking someone ? Shees .

OOC: Lol my wind Push ability is really stong but can be dodged if you can see it coming .
Back to top Go down
Shourisha

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:59 am

Shourisha saw the wind push so he did the obvious thing, he tried to dodge it. He was running towards the attack but then jumped when he was about to collide with the attack but he didn't manage to successfully dodge the attack, his foot was hit. With that Shourisha was pushed away, quite far indeed. He hit a tree once he got pushed away, with that his skin began to go back to its natural pale color and his heart rate started to beat at a normal rate as well. Shourisha having his eyes closed once that happened, looked slightly up and opened them.

What happened... Howed I got here.... Wasn't I next to you guys?
Back to top Go down
Soen

Soen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:10 am

Soen looks up at Joord, with a distinct look of surprise.

My na-

He kneels down out of pain. The splitting pain in his left leg had started to hurt a bit more. Throughout the excruciating pain, he gets up on sheer willpower to finish sentence.

My name is Soen.

Soen is on his feet now, just a bit unbalanced. He continues to think about the events that just took place. He remembers what he wanted to do. He wanted to find out where his origin lies.Thinking back, he remembers that the other guy got thrown pretty far.

Is he okay?
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:43 am

Nice to Meet you Soen. And Shourisha . yeah you where Standing next to us . Until You sudden attacked Soen . And then I send you flying .

Joord didn't look as mad anymore . Shourisha didn't seemed to have any control over his body when he attacked soen . it didn't bother him anymore . Joord Looked a soen's leg and then over to shourisha . He sighed and sat down again .

so What are you guys gona do now ?

OOC: Really Lame Post Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Shourisha

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:56 am

Shourisha got up from where he was thrown at, and then suddenly a dark portal appeared next to him, he entered it and soon his entire body was engulfed by the darkness, the portal closed itself afterwards.
Back to top Go down
kevinash

PostSubject: Re: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:16 am

t seems to me that I am one of the only people I know who actually enjoyed the new card based gameplay...Still no word of a europe release yet. But there's still time.

Term Papers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!   Nobody... In Destiny Islands?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobody... In Destiny Islands?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Chain :: Main Worlds :: Destiny Islands-
Jump to: