Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell us something about yourself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Tell us something about yourself Left_bar_bleue150/150Tell us something about yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

Tell us something about yourself Empty
PostSubject: Tell us something about yourself   Tell us something about yourself EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:40 am

Well everyone Tell Us Something about yourself and Don't Lie . Cause I Know You are .Twisted Evil Heheheh Joking. any ways just tell us something. I'll Gp First

Name: Jordy pol
Pic: Not In the mood to make one.
Hobbies: gaming . chatting . watching anime , hentai , yuri . Reading manga and Drawing ( What I still Suck at)
Something about your self: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Well Thats Gona Take A while
Back to top Go down
https://khchain.rpg-board.net
Shourisha
Organization XIII Number III

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Tell us something about yourself Left_bar_bleue100/100Tell us something about yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about yourself   Tell us something about yourself EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:16 am

Hello there people, My real name is Victor and I'm 13 years old. I know 3 languages English, French, Polak (Can't write or read in it though) and a bit of Japanese (Currently learning from my Karate Classes)

I take Karate which I am currently a yellow belt (Took me but a single year, was like absent for 3 or so weeks though) I help around the newer members, I am the 2nd fastest in the entire class (there's kids and adults there) The person that could beat me in speed would be the teacher. My Current record of being from one end of the gym and getting to the other and coming back is 5 seconds and a few mini seconds while my teacher takes like 4 seconds. I do great at the most basic kick and own other kicks with it xD and I do exceptionally well with punches. We spend around a hour at our dojo, sweating like hell >.<

I learned English from when I was around 6 years old, I learned it off those pointless shows that most 6 year old watch, I learned Polak because my family is polak but I don't really want to learn it or anything so I don't try to do anything about it. I learned french at going at a french school which I've been going for 7 years ever since I was 6, and am now changing to a English school and coming back to the french one at around 1-3 years. I do well at school, am known as the toughest kid in school and that could probably beat up a 10th grader.

I generally scare people, my name had gotten to different schools. Some kids think I've been to jail, some believe that my mother is bloody Mary and other things I don't really care about much. I remember this one time where me and my class we were going to the Magdalen islands for a week as a trip, I was sitting with a kid from another school on the bus when we arrived there, and some kid in front of us was looking at me from time to time (I didn't realize it, until another kid told me it, and pointed out that he was laughing at me, I have no clue why he laughed at me.)
Then a bunch of other kids were like, "Dude, watch your mouth that's Victor!" then he stopped xD and apologized and gave me money (Which I didn't accept!) But he insisted and well... since he insisted XD We spent a week there, were having fake sword fights lol, It took around 6 people to actually fake-kill me xD

When I was in the first grade, I failed the grade. It wasn't because I was a idiot or anything of the sort, my marks were superb 1+ or 1/A+ or A. Except in talking, socializing and anything that involves speech which I got a 4-/F-. Which wasn't my fault, after I've failed from the grade my mother realized something when I was eating soup, I had a bit of it on my face and she paid close attention to my tongue but my tongue couldn't move that far ahead or anything so it wasn't able to wipe off the soup over my face. She took me to the doctor the following day, and they've said that they never saw anything like that. I had something wrong with my tongue which disallowed me to speak normally. And so I got surgery on my tongue, they drugged me, made me count backwards from 100 (Only made it to 92 until the drug knocked me out) then I stayed there for 3 days. My parent's explained it to the school's director but he still chose to make me stay in the first grade.

After that I've been low on my feelings, people taking me for a idiot while I own them in practically anything, especially Math. So I've developed emotional problems, I have 2 Psychiatrists, one that talks to me why I shouldn't do suicide (I had thought about it from time to time but it stopped at the moment) My other Psychiatrist recommends me that I take antidepressants and anti anxiety pills. I still hadn't taken them, since it is my parent's decision to whatever make me take em or not. I hate most of my family member's, got my sister almost in jail, write pretty awesome depressing stories. People think of me as Emo, mostly because of my mood swings, stories I write, they think I'm evil and other things e.e. I'm freakishly tall for my age, My height is 1.69m when I last checked which was like 7 or so months ago and I weigh 105 lbs. I also have a accent, I don't think I do have one but people say that I have some Australinish accent.

I try to figure out if the love of my life, loves me. She knows that I love her (My little nice told her, and she was like I know lolz) I can't figure out if she likes me or not, she speaks with me often more then with other guys, that could mean that she likes me or is it because I'm her friend (we've been friends ever since 4th grade, I got her to be my friend in the most pathetic way ever.) The way we've gotten to be friends was really pathetic (I was the one that was being pathetic, not her), Our class was at the gym in fourth grade me and her went to the center of the gym while we had some free time and I went ahead opened my mouth and said

"Hey... are we friends?"

yea... pathetic. Anywho, she hesitated for a few seconds but then said yes. I mostly think that she said yes not to be mean or anything cause she's generally sweet ^^. Well, I'm happy that were friends ever since. She is the only one in my entire class that doesn't take me for a idiot or note out any flaws of mine. I won't be seeing her for 3 years or so unless by chance that my other niece invites her to one of her b-days or that we meet up in the shopping mall or something. IMO she is perfect, smart, funny, sweet, beautiful, considerate. Me I don't really care about physical appearances. I mostly like the attitudes, personalities etc... Anywho, she keeps on sending me mixed signals witch seriously confuses me. But nonetheless I still love her with all my heart

So yea, that's my introductions ^^
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Tell us something about yourself Left_bar_bleue150/150Tell us something about yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about yourself   Tell us something about yourself EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:26 am

Well ,,,, Shourisha Thats Some life story 0.0 A Really heavy one 2 0.0
Back to top Go down
Axet Rondel
Organization XIII Number II/ Admin
Axet Rondel

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Tell us something about yourself Left_bar_bleue100/100Tell us something about yourself Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about yourself   Tell us something about yourself EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:17 pm

^_^ My name is Victor too! umm I'm fifteen years old and after readin' Shourisha's post I feel like giving him a hug Razz Lets see, I have dark brown hair so at times it looks black, I have brown eyes as well which I like to consider hazel (but they probably aren't Razz ) I like to draw, mostly characters from anime and games but every once in a while I'll do some still life. In real life I am REALLY shy like to the point that I wont talk unless asked something thats not a yes or no question. And thats all that I'll share for now.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about yourself   Tell us something about yourself EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:25 am

Thanks For Sharing With Us Victor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shourisha
Organization XIII Number III

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about yourself   Tell us something about yourself EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:52 am

Yay I kinda have my own doppelganger xD
Back to top Go down
iturtlelol

iturtlelol

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about yourself   Tell us something about yourself EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:42 am

My name is Victor, too! Just kidding. I'm Donna and I'm fifteen years old. I have brown hair that gets really light when I'm in the sun and because my eyesight is horrible in my left eye, it's a lighter brown then my right. I'm Korean/French! Don't ask me to speak in any of those languages though, because I don't know how~ English is my one and only, which is why there's a language barrier among me and most of my family! I've never done RP before but this forum looked cool so I thought I'd try it out. Plus, Kingdom Hearts is awesome. I'm really dumb, almost failed math, and every now and then I have language problems where I can't remember a word or what I was going to say/type. Hobbies are swimming and playing with my puppy.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about yourself   Tell us something about yourself EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:45 am

Heheheeh Okay Donna , Well Anyways, You will probaly Get your maths Up A Bit here cause you need this count up your damage and stuff blabla .
Back to top Go down
Axet Rondel
Organization XIII Number II/ Admin
Axet Rondel

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about yourself   Tell us something about yourself EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:31 pm

DOOOOOOONNNNNNNAAAAAA!!!!! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry Razz I scream everyone's name, but anyways, welcome to the site! That would have been SOOOO cool if your name was Victor though, O.O one day Victors will rule this world and all the pest that inhabit it......... LOL I'm just joking. You and me are gonna be best friends, I promise..... although I do say that to a lot of people...... but YEAH we're gonna be bff. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iturtlelol

iturtlelol

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about yourself   Tell us something about yourself EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:38 pm

VICTOOOOOOR!!!!! Haha, lots of energy there! I like you already! Hope to get along in the near future! xP
Back to top Go down
Anonymous_Shade

Anonymous_Shade

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about yourself   Tell us something about yourself EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:10 pm

I'm Jonathan, I'm 18 I go to college. my hobbies are drawing, and playing my ps2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something about yourself   Tell us something about yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell us something about yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Chain :: OOC :: OOC Room-
Jump to: