Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere in the Jungle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Somewhere in the Jungle Left_bar_bleue150/150Somewhere in the Jungle Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

Somewhere in the Jungle Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere in the Jungle   Somewhere in the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:20 am

Joord Was sitting on A tree. he felt Pretty good today . Even sitting here in the jungle where all kinds of beast creep around . he was still calm . Joord was looking around and didn't really saw much . Only plants and animals . But they Didn't really seemed to notice him . There also weren't much humans here. Even so he Could Feel some Humans Near . But they seemed to live her inside the jungle . even so they where far at distance so they wouldn't have noticed him .

( sorry Lame Post)
Back to top Go down
https://khchain.rpg-board.net
Shourisha
Organization XIII Number III

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Somewhere in the Jungle Left_bar_bleue100/100Somewhere in the Jungle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Jungle   Somewhere in the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:25 am

A Dark Portal appear near at the bottom of the tree that Joord was sitting upon, there came out Shourisha in the Organization XIII Dark Clothes and so then the portal closed, his face hidden by the hoody that the Clothing comes with looked upon the jungle. He didn't like this place so far, animals and insects going about. There was a rather large insect going away from Shourisha when he came out of the portal, as if he could sense that he is somewhat evil. Shourisha detesting insects ran towards it and stomped it.

One less insect in this world.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Somewhere in the Jungle Left_bar_bleue150/150Somewhere in the Jungle Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Jungle   Somewhere in the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am

Joord noticed the Dark portal opening . He wondered Why a Dark Portal would open here. Then A Person Came Out Of it . He Felt Really Cold. He wondered why . But It seemed That he is The same as the other people he met. all three had the same cloths on what worried him . But even so It didn't seemed the person noticed him.

Joord hid away into the darkness . But before he did that he fired an magic spell at him . Joord was wondering what they where after and why they start appearing . so joord thought of a little test . Joord Fired A Fire Spell at the person . and then dissappeared into darkness . And made a Portal appear infront of the person and walked out of it .

Hello .
Back to top Go down
Shourisha

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Somewhere in the Jungle Left_bar_bleue100/100Somewhere in the Jungle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Jungle   Somewhere in the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:41 am

Shourisha didn't realize the fire ball but he did realize that Joord came out of a portal as well. He was watching Joord not responded to his friendly hello. He came out of a portal and said hello almost immediately, either he knew that Shourisha was here or that this person has great reflexes. Shourisha didn't believe him to have great reflexes, so he ignored him and looked around for some of a trap or something. There it was a fire spell, he just moved out of the way to the side where Joord was seeing as the attack probably wouldn't be aimed at where he was since Shourisha thought that he was the one that cast it.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Jungle   Somewhere in the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:49 am

Joord Smiled at the moment the person steped away from the attack . It Took The person pretty long to Find out about the fire ball . but Joord didn't worried about it . As the fire ball hit the ground in front of him a flame came out burning a bit of the ground . Seeing this World was almost only nature this would could easily be burned down with fire attacks . Then Joord Started Talking .

Well done Dodging the attack . But are you planning on keeping that hat on Its Rude to keep it up . or I can Take it of with force.

Joord beeing cocky even he doesn't know his enemys powers or strength . but this Joord felt really good today so he felt like nothing could go wrong , and even if it would go wrong he should be able to escape this .
Back to top Go down
Shourisha

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Jungle   Somewhere in the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:55 am

Your testing my patience.

Shourisha replied to his comment, he would've probably gotten his weapon to fight him because of what he just said. But Shourisha was in a goodish mood today, he isn't dead for one and he discovered that there are different worlds in this universe that he can easily go to. Shourisha didn't really want to show him his face. But he thought that he might as well, all he wants is just for him to show his face so that couldn't all be bad. So he dropped down his hoody by shaking his head to left and to right. There he appeard with his face.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Jungle   Somewhere in the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:04 am

Joord Looked at the persons face . He had a Pale Skin and Had A Tattoo On his eye . He looked pretty though . Joord wondered . Maybe He Could Get some plans from this person . Joord Smiled again .

Well , Lets get started . Now we know each others face . ohyeah and I'm not in the mood to fight with my weapons yet . You got anything against that ?

Joord disappeared and 5 portals appeared around The Person . On that moment 5 Shadow Joords appeared Giving A Side Kick towards the body of Shourisha. after the kick they disappeared and the real Joord Appeared on a tree . He crossed his hands .

OOC; Sorry if i come a bit overpowered with my talking and stuff . But This is an attack you can dodge . I just want to make a lot out of fighting .
Back to top Go down
Shourisha

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Jungle   Somewhere in the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:12 am

Shourisha closed his eyes, this wasn't such a good day for him. He's already in a fight he doesn't even want to fight out, nobody gives him options. But it didn't seem as he had much of a choice, seeing as they were going at the same area to attack, Shourisha just dropped his body unto the floor. Which resulted the clones to hit one another, on the exact moment he lifted himself a bit by placing his hands on the ground and lifted his feet to kick them all.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Jungle   Somewhere in the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:32 am

Joord saw how he Countered the attack . It was pretty well dodged and countered . He smiled .

I think this will become a hell of a fight .

Joord Put His hand Up And Casted a Spell . The Spell he casted was thunder . On the moment Shourisha would dodge the attack Joord would Jump down And attack Him While He was open and Dodging The attack . He summoned One of His keyblades, Redemiption. on the moment he would dodge Joord would have thrown his blade to the point he would end . but If He would Counter the attack He would have done nothing . But there was probaly no way he could counter it or he would have taken the hit .
Back to top Go down
Shourisha

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Jungle   Somewhere in the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:44 am

Shourisha opened up a portal of darkness and got in and closed itself, making it so that thunder wouldn't be able to touch him, as he was in the dark portal he picked off his weapon Fiery Shadow as he knew that his opponenet probablypicked up a weapon. Then again he could stay in the portal for a while and hope that he'll leave pretty soon. Then his opponenet would call him a Coward so that can't be good. This really wasn't Shourisha's day. He opened a portal near Joord and came out with Fiery Shadow in his hand, and he looked up.

Do we really have to do this?
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Jungle   Somewhere in the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:51 am

Well Not really . I just want to know why I can't feel You . There is just a cold whole on the spot where your standing now . I just want to test you and find out what you are.

While Joord was saying that he pointed his keyblade at him . There was nothing at the spot where his heart is supposed to be. Be he always wants to fight people . really when he is in a great mood.

But i still want to know what you are . Are You planning on telling me or do you want me to Kick it out of you ?

Joord is being very aggressive And that is something people don't want . when he is aggressive ,this is just the first step towards becoming very cold . When he becomes cold he is really planning on killing someone . Nobody really wants to die .
Back to top Go down
Shourisha

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Jungle   Somewhere in the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:55 am

I have no clue myself, I was told that I am non existent that I have no heart. A Nobody.

Shourisha said as he wondered if he should of told him that, then again whats the worst thing that could happen, then he thought some more. Oh right, Organization XIII all going after him for hunting. He sweated a bit as he imagined the other 12 after him, chasing him out. He could take on a couple of them but not all of them at once, he doesn't even know any of them so they're powers and abilities would be unknown to him and the weapons they all have would be unknown as well.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Jungle   Somewhere in the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:00 am

So They Are back.

This would Became clear why the other two hooded men where in The world that never was. He Looked around . he Put His Hand On his Chin And Started thinking.

' I can't kill him now , After he told him who and what he was . even if he is a nobody . he doesn't really know what he is. '

He sighed . The Organization is back and he doesn't know what to do .

Well Thanks For answering My Question .i'm leaving now.

Joord Set out his hand and A Dark portal opened . Joord dissappeared after that .
Back to top Go down
Shourisha

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Jungle   Somewhere in the Jungle EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:02 am

I bet I'm gonna get my ass handed out to me now.

Shourisha said as he opened up a Dark Portal as well and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere in the Jungle   Somewhere in the Jungle Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere in the Jungle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Chain :: Fighting Areas :: Deep Jungle-
Jump to: