Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeth
The Dark Number 2/admin
Zeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Forms Left_bar_bleue500/500Forms Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Spells:

Forms Empty
PostSubject: Forms   Forms EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:24 am

In kingdom hearts 2 they released sora with many different forms.

Vala
Wisdom
Master
Shadow
and Final

So I suggest we give keyblade holder theses forms as well, but we should also give a little something to the two organizations!

Vala: two keyblades + double normal damage (turns in vala is your heart points divided by 50)

Wisdom: Adds 5 ranks to your MAtk rank for a peroid of time! (turns in Wisdom heart point divided by 50)

Master: adds 7 ranks to both Str and magic attack (turns in Master = heart points divided by 100)

Shadow: Double the speed of your charater (turns in shadow= heart points divided by 25)

Final: doubles all stat effects (Turns in final= heart points divided 300)

(Final only achievable once mastered all stats to rank 20)

Nobodies should get one ultimate attack! doing big damage!

Dark XIII, when there hp hit 0 rather than dying they disappear in a buff of smoke. In there place is there captured nobody forms which they caught and can controll. Because the heartless takes over there nobody shell, they return to there orginal form doubling all stat affects+ extra abilites custom to nobody form. Last 7 turns.

Requires 750 words training!
Back to top Go down
Hisagi Shinro
The Dark Number 1/ Keyblade Wielder
Hisagi Shinro

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Forms Left_bar_bleue100/100Forms Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

Forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forms   Forms EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:10 pm

I have a good idea for this as i know everybody is going to use final form which is gonna die lol heres my idea

75 posts: Vala Form
100 Posts: Wisdom Form
150 Posts: Master Form
175 Posts: Shadow Form (Only for Humans and Nobodies) I think the heartless should get a nobody form in replacement or shadow as Shadow form is a heartless type of thing? (Correct me if wrong)
200 Posts: Final Form

Feel free to adapt this idea im just doing this as people will like to use this alot, also what i think we should include a Cool Down time and a Lasting time and also i want to expand on seths idea as Humans should have a ability also heres my suggestion and i will include a advancement on the nobodie Idea.

Human: The human that uses the added ability will be able to use the following ability:

The human user can recover his/her health 50% more than it was before example (Joord has only 50 health left he can recover his health to make it 100HP again) but there is a side effect the user can only use this once per Fight, The side effect is good your Magic attacks improve so the side effects will last longer (E.g: Stun (Made up): Will stun the oppenent 1 post longer that it was origionally intended.)

Nobody: They turn into a Pure human for 1 post without having to use the power of kingdom hearts, this means that they have a exact similar ability there stats double, the nobodie will return to there origional form (Not human) after the abilitie will be halved there power wil not be doubled it would only be increased a lil. (Also any ability that they may have had in there past life would be returned but only for the one post, after that it dissapears. this applies same to the heartless)

Note: Please anyone can edit this im only giving ideas, also i was thinking the added abilities can only be used by the top 3 members of the organizations (I was thinking of having 3 human leaders that can be also challenged by lower ranks like the heartless and organization)
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Forms Left_bar_bleue150/150Forms Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

Forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forms   Forms EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:16 pm

Mhhh I don't know yet about the forms Guys . I mean its a Nice Idea . but we Got Now Summons . Heartless / nobody summons . The stats . And The Hitpoint fighting system . I think we should first get more member see what can be upgraded with the things we have now and later add more .
Back to top Go down
https://khchain.rpg-board.net
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forms   Forms EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:47 am

Ok Guys . Um i've been thinking about forms and Stuff . But I Think I'm gona put that On a very high heartpoints.
Every Human Gains custom Forms When You have 500 Heartpoints.
The other form Will Also Be There But Need Lower Heartpoints. stats About that will come later.
This HAs A time Limit.

Nobodies Get To Turn Into a Custom From . This Form Will show What there Nobody looks Like When Not in Human From. Needs 100 Heartpoints And I will increase that when we get more members , If You don't have enough then only Organization members Will get it . Member who where playing ehre from the begining and reaced 100 before its Highered will get too keep it.
I came on this idea cause off that marluxia and Xemnas Had Some kind of form that they looked like in nobody from . Only Marluxia's Human Body was ontop of his nobody form . And I didn't really know if that armor dude in the final boss fights was Xemnas. These forms have no time limit .

This Is The Same Idea With Like the nobodys . Also need 100 heartpoints for now . I Want your oppinion on this though . Before I Create them .
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forms   Forms EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:57 am

Nevermind The Custom Human Form >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forms   Forms Empty

Back to top Go down

Forms
Page 1 of 1