1. Know The Difference between OOC and IC.
2.Keep everything you chat about in OOC In OOC And Don't Take it to IC. If Think you already know a character when they first met Then You will be godmodding .
3.No godmodding. Write what your character is capable of, and know your character’s limits. Your character is not invincible, and he does NOT know how to avoid every single thing thrown at him. Write things that MAKE SENSE and BE FAIR. Play out both the strength and weakness of your character, and don't go on a power trip. Your character isn’t as powerful as you think. Godmodding will be enforced in fights. Don’t control another character. If you do control another character, get permission first.
4.The Staff’s decisions are final. Likewise, the staff has a good reason to disapprove of your submissions. If you feel like it should be approved, talk to the staff. But do not continue to bug them after they have made their final decision. Consequences will follow if you constantly bug the staff.
5. Do not angrily scream, bitch, flame, or spread hate about the Council or the Staff. If your stuff got disapproved or a decision was made to your disadvantage, then the Council/Staff must have had a reason for it. Be civil, be rational. Decisions are made for the good of the RP. We can’t keep everyone happy. Do not insult the Staff randomly either.
6. Be contributive. Have substance in your posts and make them count. Don’t spam, essentially. Your post count is totally meaningless. Don’t go and make useless posts – you know what that means. Make your chapters/collabs have meaning. Don’t write purely for points because that’s stupid. This rule applies IC and OOC wise.
7. Post in places where you are supposed to post. Don’t post in other people’s profiles or personal volumes (unless the other person agreed to it).
8.Be respectful. Don’t be accusing, bitching, and such. We’re a big happy community. Assholery will not be tolerated. This applies to the forums and chats.
9.Write original material. Anything you post should be original. Any unethical behavior such as copy/pasting, stealing from others, excessive flashbacks (from your previous works) will result in expulsion from the RP.
10.NO advertising on my site without my permission. Even then, How the hell do I know you're going to advertise on theirs? I don't. Also I don't want to flood other places with that load of crap. So most likely I'll end up saying no.
11. Tell Us When You will be gone for a while . Really when You are a Ranked person In One Of The Three Groups .
12. When Joining a topic Make Sure You Show How you Travelled there . Everytime You Go to a diffrent spot Make Sure To Show That . Like: a Dark Portal Opened in the middle Of Twillight Town . It came out of nowhere and people where looking at it . Then A Black Hooded man Walked out of it.
And so on.
13.NO advertising on my site without my permission. Even then, How the hell do I know you're going to advertise on theirs? I don't. Also I don't want to flood other places with that load of crap. So most likely I'll end up saying no.