Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm home. . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous_Shade

Anonymous_Shade

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'm home. . . Left_bar_bleue100/100I'm home. . . Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

I'm home. . . Empty
PostSubject: I'm home. . .   I'm home. . . EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:07 pm

A dark portal opens, and I step through. I look at my surroundings. Everything is from a far off memory of times long gone by. Then I remember the child in my arms, he is fidgeting with excitement. He's home too, and he knows it.

"I'm home. . . I'm finally home?Am I dreaming?"

No this is too real. . . I'm here. . . I stare; everything looks a lot like I remember it. It all seems to be too much. I put down the boy, he runs to find his friends. . . I Laugh at the memories I have here. However, there is no joy to be found anywhere in me. (I let out a sigh) This is the home I remember. . .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous_Shade

Anonymous_Shade

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'm home. . . Left_bar_bleue100/100I'm home. . . Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

I'm home. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm home. . .   I'm home. . . EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:09 pm

I Bask in the memories of my childhood, and I'm curious what has happened to the people I once knew. I decide to seek them out. Almost everyone I knew had been taken by the heartless. I look over at the kid I brought here. He had used a dark portal to get to traverse town. . . was it instinct, or something else. . . He is playing contently with his friends. I start to walk away then I look in front of me and see more of those white creatures. Again they say to me,

"come with me. . . "

But I ignore them, and look at the kid, he runs to my side. He thinks that they will hurt me.

"Let's go kid, I don't want anything to do with these things. . . Whatever they are."

I open a portal to the opposite side of the island and watch them disappear.

"Go play with your friends kid I got stuff to do."

He runs to his friends and I look away, then I open a dark portal to the main island. I will find the people I knew. My first clues were all dead ends. . . literally, All but one of the people I knew was in the cemetery. She was married and had three children, the girl I was dating before those wretched heartless ruined my life. It was good to see her again. She did not recognize me, and was frightened by the sight of me until. . .

"Kitty Dreamer. . . "

It was the pet name I had given her, after I said that, the fear in her eyes melted away. She looks just like the girl in my memory now. . . Those eyes filled with awe. . .A truly inquisitive mind. . . If things had gone right, and I hadn't died. . . I most likely would have been her husband. . .

"How do you know that name?"

She had spoken to me, I looked up and the memory returned to the back of my head.

"I - I think it's because of a dream. . . My memory is not all it once was. . . "

"Envy. . . Is that you?"

In all my memories, so far, everyone has called me envy. . .

"the only name I remember is Venyx. . . "

She looks up at me, into my eyes. . .

"It is you Envy, I'll never forget the love behind those huge purple eyes."

So my name must be envy. . . but, why is it that I remember my name always being Venyx even though all my memories say differently. . . why is that? there is only one place for me to go. I bid her farewell, and opened a dark portal I step into it and it vanishes behind me.
Back to top Go down

I'm home. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Chain :: Main Worlds :: Destiny Islands-
Jump to: