Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

what is it with all the castles?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous_Shade

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
100/100  (100/100)
Spells:

PostSubject: what is it with all the castles?   Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:29 pm

A Dark portal opens, and I step through, I'm in another castle. What is it with all these castles, they are everywhere! The place I lived had no castles, the people led simple lives. No one I knew before had anything even fairly elaborate, let alone elegant. I was "enjoying" the view, despite my obvious "hatred" for castles. Yet this castle had an air of oddity, and enchantment. I was curious, curiosity is not my strong suit. I enter the castle, the door was locked but who needs doors when you have dark portals? I look at the courtyard, and saw several statues in a circle, I continued on I got to the door that allows one into the castle itself. I look at the door, and not to my surprise, it too was locked. Like I said: Doors who needs 'em? The dark portal opens and I walk through into the castle, unlike most castles, this one is dimly lit. My curiosity strikes again, I go up the stairs and take the left way. I follow the hallway into a set of stairs, and decide to take the stairs up, then I turn left again. This is the darkest hallway I've ever seen, that's saying something considering that I have been in the dark realm. . . I enter into a room. The furniture has been smashed, the only thing that is not smashed is a glass case. Inside the case is a rose, and crimson glow emanates from it's presence. I pick up the case, and examine the rose. . .

"Who are you, and what are you doing with my rose?"

I turn and see a beastly looking man, he wears an elegant purple cape.

"Pardon my Intrusion, I saw your castle and couldn't resist entering."

"Answer me!"

"My name is Venyx, I have your rose because," I placed it down lightly and continued, "I am a curious person, and I could not resist the charms of such a marvelous rose."

"Get out of my castle. . . NOW!"

"I was going to inquire how you acquired such a rose, however, I am unwanted here. I understand that, I will leave."

I open a dark portal and step through to the other side, another new world awaits me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

what is it with all the castles?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1