Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banner button For Affiliates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Banner button For Affiliates Left_bar_bleue150/150Banner button For Affiliates Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

Banner button For Affiliates Empty
PostSubject: Banner button For Affiliates   Banner button For Affiliates EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:56 am

Hey Guys I Got A reqeust for you . If you look at top of the forum you will see a spot with affiliates . We need a Banner like that cause i want to make affiliates with sites . If you checked out The advertise thingie you will probaly have seen that the one i made sucks . So i Askes people but they also can't make a good one . so if any of you guys are good with it pleas help and put the pic on the site and i'll make it work .
Back to top Go down
https://khchain.rpg-board.net
iturtlelol

iturtlelol

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Banner button For Affiliates Left_bar_bleue100/100Banner button For Affiliates Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Banner button For Affiliates   Banner button For Affiliates EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:23 pm

i made a suckish one. lol.

Banner button For Affiliates KingdomHeartsChain-1-1
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Banner button For Affiliates Left_bar_bleue150/150Banner button For Affiliates Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Banner button For Affiliates   Banner button For Affiliates EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 am

Hehehe Its No so suckie one . But It needs To be 80x30 px.
Back to top Go down
https://khchain.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banner button For Affiliates   Banner button For Affiliates Empty

Back to top Go down

Banner button For Affiliates
Page 1 of 1