Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He isn't a Pirate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jimfire90

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
He isn't a Pirate Left_bar_bleue100/100He isn't a Pirate Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

He isn't a Pirate Empty
PostSubject: He isn't a Pirate   He isn't a Pirate EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:26 pm

A dark portal opened up at a place that over looks what looks like a port. Cannons are all over the place. Alex steps out of the portal on to the stone path that was before him. He looked up to see that it was sunny out side right now. He looked to his left and right and saw humans armed with wepons with pointy ends. They kind of remind him of spears, but there was a hole at the top. They all where looking at him with fear in there eyes like it is the first time they seen someone step out of a dark portal, and that might be true. "Stand tall men, the pirates have found a new way to attack.!" They think I'm a lowly pirate. Alex got a glimps of the one that said that he was a pirate, but he could tell anything about him. Other then the fact he had white hair, like all the others, and had a sword. A warrior?! Alex didn't stay around to see the what they were going to do. He jumped and started hoping on the heads of the, rather stuped, men. When he got to the other side of then he turned and said "And I'll be off. By the way, I'm not a Pirate!" He turned and ran for the beach.
Back to top Go down
Jimm

Jimm

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
He isn't a Pirate Left_bar_bleue100/100He isn't a Pirate Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

He isn't a Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: He isn't a Pirate   He isn't a Pirate EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:59 am

Al in the sudden a other dark realm appeared and Jim appeared. Jim sees the men with spears two

"prepare to attack, here s a other pirate sire.!!

wrong place, wrong time

and Jim walks into the dark realm .(in the village) a dark realm appeared and Jim walks out of it .[i]well im of to explore the rest of this world first place im going is the beach [i] when Jim was walking he looks around and he saw al kinds of things like explosives ,weapons and gun. when at the beach Jim saw Alex and he know that Alex wasn’t from this world and Jim approach him.
Back to top Go down
jimfire90

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

He isn't a Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: He isn't a Pirate   He isn't a Pirate EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Alex felt a dark pressents like that from the darkness. Could another from there be here like him. He turns to the man that was walking to him. "Say your name quick, I have little time to mess around."[b] Alex said this to scare him away.
Back to top Go down
Jimm

Jimm

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

He isn't a Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: He isn't a Pirate   He isn't a Pirate EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:12 am

jim felt the presents of the hate .but jim didnt care and kept walking to alex.

"the name is jim,and your name is "

jim lookt at alex and saw that he was quit serious .jim knew that alex whated that jim to go away but jim didnt go he stays to talk with alex.

so why quick are you in a hurry.

jim was whandering why alex was here, is he waiting for someone?
Back to top Go down
jimfire90

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

He isn't a Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: He isn't a Pirate   He isn't a Pirate EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 am

Alex was in no rush, but he didn't like talking that much. In fact he had no real friends for a long time. "I'm Alex. I'm in no rush, but I have little love for messing around, and you seem like the type. Leave me be." Alex hoped this would get him to leave, but odds are it won't work.
Back to top Go down
Jimm

Jimm

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

He isn't a Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: He isn't a Pirate   He isn't a Pirate EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:20 am

jim ignored alex and stayd .I think hes lonly,he'l probely like it if i stay:)jim walkt to the beach and sat down there .sea was quiet.

why not are you not in for some fun.

jim lookt at the ocean .it so peace full.
Back to top Go down
jimfire90

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

He isn't a Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: He isn't a Pirate   He isn't a Pirate EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Alex didn't like this guy one bit, and he was about to leave. But, before he left he told him an answer to his question. "Fun is a waist for a human born in light, but swallowed by darkness." He turned to walk away, but he still hasn't taken a step.
Back to top Go down
Jimm

Jimm

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

He isn't a Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: He isn't a Pirate   He isn't a Pirate EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:54 am

jim know that alex woudnt leave.

"you think so i dont even if someone is swallowed by the darkness it doesnt mean that you kan not have fun."

jim kept waiting for till alex joind him at the beach .jim throwd a pebble .
Back to top Go down
jimfire90

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

He isn't a Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: He isn't a Pirate   He isn't a Pirate EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:14 am

Alex was now intrusted in what this guy had to say. To Alex he was stuped, but he may be smarter then he first guessed. "I didn't say I couldn't have fun, only that it is a waist of time. What are you anyway." Something didn't seem right about this guy, could he be something other then human?
Back to top Go down
Jimm

Jimm

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

He isn't a Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: He isn't a Pirate   He isn't a Pirate EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:50 am

it was quiet for a will .

"me im a heartless but that dusnt mean that i dont fun ,having fun is important you most try it ones."

jim stands up looking at alex .jim prepare to defend himself for alex because most people attack him when thy know that he is a heartless.
Back to top Go down
jimfire90

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

He isn't a Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: He isn't a Pirate   He isn't a Pirate EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:00 am

Alex was a little taken aback after hearing that his guy was a heartless. The fact that he had fun didn't add up. A battle will most likely take place. "Silvarin!" Alex's silver sword appered in his hand ready to fight. "I'll be nice and let you go first." Alex had no love for heartless, and enjoyed killing them. This 'was' his type of fun.
Back to top Go down
Jimm

Jimm

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

He isn't a Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: He isn't a Pirate   He isn't a Pirate EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:57 am

jim was prepared for this ."why do they always attack when i say that im a heartless:'(.i thought so"

"show yourself seffire"

all in the sudden blue flames appeard on jim's arms and feets,it turnd in to armor.jim gaunlets are glowing dat means jim can use his beam.

"wel il take the chanse"

jim charged at alex jim kicks alex awey sending a alex stands and he lookt around jim wasnt there.al in the sudden jim stands in the back of alex and fires the beam in his back.then jim grabs alex his feet and slams alex to the floor.then jim kicks alex awey after
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
He isn't a Pirate Left_bar_bleue150/150He isn't a Pirate Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

He isn't a Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: He isn't a Pirate   He isn't a Pirate EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:28 am

OOC: Jimm You made auto hit attacks . make sure you post it like if it would hit it would send him flying . Alex You can dodge the attacks .
Back to top Go down
https://khchain.rpg-board.net
jimfire90

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

He isn't a Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: He isn't a Pirate   He isn't a Pirate EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Alex, useing both speed and agilty, avoides all the attacks, including the dark beam thing. Alex now intered a state of mind were he plans, acts, and all the other things needed to end the fight in victory for him. Alex landed on the ground a few yards from Jim. Alex eyed the heartless and stuied him. Alex guessed that Jim was ether a close corters fighter, or liked uesing magic alot. This was a guess based of the wepons he used, but the attack pattern he just used will say that he was a fast close corters fighter, not a lot of magic. This was Alex could tell from his foe at this time. Alex's attack begain. He thrusted his hand into the sky and called out loud "Thunder!" A lighting bolt came shoting at Jim. Acting quick, Alex charged at his foe flanking from his left, Jim's right. Alex called forth the power of the dark realm to use one of his powers. "Crescent Moon" He slashes with his sword at Jim. He keeped the power in his sword for a second attack.

OOC: By this point the lighting attack would have hit or miss.

Alex jumed into the air over Jim. When he was over Jim he attack him with the second strike of Crescent Moon, aimed at his head. Alex landed on the ground close to the waves.

OOC: If hit: 12 for the first Crescent Moon attack, 12 for the second, and 10 from the Thunder.
Back to top Go down
Jimm

Jimm

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

He isn't a Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: He isn't a Pirate   He isn't a Pirate EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:47 am

jim saw the speed of his enemy and was exstremle carevol.jim know what he wantet to do when he raised his hand so he was waited on the right moment to dogde the lighting bolt . jim looks up and see s a dark wave coming at him and used his blizzard to make a ijswall that can protect him .that way jim could see alex jump and jim used a fire bolt agenst the second dark wave and it send alex of flying.jim was already on the ground so he could stand up fast and runs after alex .jim makes his clone withoud alex knowing.the clone attackt alex fast with a hit in the stomach .jim gave him a other knee in his face then jim left alex up and slams him in agenst the wall and run with alex in the wall .at the end of the wall he trowd alex awey

OOC:if you getal the hits then you'l get this damag:
blast 5+20+20=45
for the 2 hits 20 damag
for the hit to the wall and the running 20 damag

i got hit 5 damag for the blast of fire and dark blast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

He isn't a Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: He isn't a Pirate   He isn't a Pirate Empty

Back to top Go down

He isn't a Pirate
Page 1 of 1